CoD Problems.

Moderator: OomJan

Jackisback

CoD Problems.

Post by Jackisback »

Alright here is my problem, i download the Seismovision FULL and the run it with my CoD. I record the demos and then i try to play them back, when playing them back it acts very weird. For instance: When i use a nade in the demo there is a green dot in the middle of the screen, the compass in the bottom left has the needle outside of the compass, and when i kill someone their body turns into a statue like posture after they are dead. Also the demo controls are not working. I have reinstalled seismovision countless times and still the same problem. And at the intro screen i cannot choose anything from the "select game" box and the "select version" box. Help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Post by Guest »

man i cant even get mine to work
tvs.Magnum

Any Chance on Getting COD Controls to work?

Post by tvs.Magnum »

Is there any planned update for COD so that the controls fast forward, rewind will work once again?

Post by Guest »

yeah demo controls would be nice. what the hell do i need this program for, if i can't do anything but play the demos with it? might as well just use CoD
j.rhy@n

Post by j.rhy@n »

Just copy the SOF2 Config folder and place it in the Call of Duty one...It works find then
wass

Post by wass »

how do u do that?
Propeck

Post by Propeck »

So it's the Multi.cfg file in the CoD folder that needs to be modified to get the demo controls to work? this is what mine looks like:

// *************************************************************
// * Seismovision 2 - http://www.planetquake3.net/seismovision *
// *************************************************************
// Call of Duty Base Config (Multi-Demo)
// DO NOT MODIFY!! UNLESS YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!

set monkeytoy "0"
set sv_cheats "1"

set timedemo "0"
set timescale "1"

bind F5 "vstr seis_PD"
bind F6 "vstr seis_ND"
bind F7 "vstr seis_PlayDemo"

set seis_PlayDemo "vstr seis_ND1"
set seis_ND "vstr seis_ND2d"
set seis_PD "vstr seis_PD1d"

// Kevin 'OomJan' Gardthausen
// Next- and Previous-Demo Controls are generated below this point by Seismovision (keep 2 lines open below)
Propeck

Post by Propeck »

Well i figured my problem out anyway. Somehow I ended up without a Configs folder under my C:\Program Files\NuGardt Software\Seismovision 2\Data\Call of Duty folder. I snagged one from a friend and after going through the Wizard the demo controls work like a charm.

Guess I didn't know what to do during the course of the install. Still have no clue as to why Seismo installed without it.