yes.. Call of duty again..

Moderator: OomJan

WH33LS

yes.. Call of duty again..

Post by WH33LS »

yeh i got no compaints about fast forward or nothing cause it was around b4 so what's the big difference now? but i need to know which file you gotta copy over to make the seismovision work?

u gotta copy over some file from sof2 to make CoD work? which folder do i have to copy.. and where should this folder go

then use an avidemo bind to take pictures of it all and if someone can say how to bind f10 correctly to capture screensshtos... bind f10 avidemo or something?

i need some 3rd person views of our sick jumps in cod.. any help would be appriciated, thank u

oh, and if u use fraps, while this seismovision is installed, you'll get horrible horrible quality, not even worth watching.. i don't know why, just happened to me.

http://www.CoDvm.com

Post by Guest »

HackNeyed

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks! i got it working by doing that...

just copy multi.cfg base.cfg and the Configs folder from SOF2 into the CoD folder ...Seismovision 2\Data\Call of Duty

Post by Guest »

i'm guessing the 3rd person view and all that Only works for old skool cod.. not the UO version yet? or am i mistaken