cannot use with Enemy territory....

Moderator: OomJan

[AOG]driftweed

cannot use with Enemy territory....

Post by [AOG]driftweed »

O.K. I just recorded a bunch of videos for our olympics using E.T. Then i downloaded the free version of this software to play those "demo". Whenever I go to play the demo's the program starts to laod it, i can see the green bar at bottom start to fill up, and then the program closes. Never starting anything, no ET no seismovision, nothing. I have followed the FAQ to the letter as far as selecting the correct path to ET. I did it for all 3 versions available. 81, 82, and 84 i think they are. I also reinstalled the program and rebooted several times. Nothing seems to work. Like I said I can see the little green bar at the bottom start to fill up but then it closes the program. I have a full queue of 3 demos ready to watch, but cant. I also tried opening the correct folder manually and double clicking on the file to play and it wont work. Also of note, these demos do not show up in game.

If this program wont play these files can someone tell me something that will?
shackahn
Novice

Post by shackahn »

this program will play the files, it doesnt seem to let you queue up files in a playlist though, least thats the problem I am having.

Try playing a single demo, double clicking on it will do.

Also if you are playing ET v2.60b then you need to download an AVA file off the seismovision website for seismovision to play the demo try that
OomJan
Site Admin

Post by OomJan »

ET will be fixed in the release of Seismovision v3.01.
Kevin Gardthausen, MCP MCAD MCSD.NET
http://www.nugardt.com - http://www.seismovision.net
HumTum

Re: cannot use with Enemy territory....

Post by HumTum »

I also reinstalled the program and rebooted several times. Nothing seems to work. Like I said I can see the little green bar at the bottom start to fill up but then it closes the program. I have a full queue of 3 demos ready to watch, but cant. I also tried opening the correct folder manually and double clicking on the file to play and it wont work. Also of note, these demos do not show up in game.

You can easily check out our high quality learn spanish which prepares you well spanishprograms - the word language in spanish for the You can also get success in real Frenchpod101 with the quality TalkEngish