Freelook

Moderator: OomJan

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Max
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Freelook

Postby Max » 17 Jun 2004, 16:35

Does anyone know of a way to freelook while watching a demo? I have seen programs for quake3 that allow you to watch a demo as if you were connected to the server allowing freelook/freespec. But I'm looking for a way to freelook in any quake3 engine demo (rtcw,et,cod,ect...). So if anyone knows of console command, cvar or something please let me know. :)

Return to “Seismovision 3 [Archived]”