cod - no cfg's

Moderator: OomJan

codplayer

cod - no cfg's

Post by codplayer »

i tried uninstalling, reinstalling seismovision 2.26 (newest) and cod 1.40 ava update and also tried clearing registry of seismovision and reinstalling after that but always have the same problem

in seismovision, all the games have a list of "demo control config" such as "High-Detail.cfg," but for cod there are never any cfg's listed. I went into the wolfenstein folder in seismovision and copy pasted the wolf configs into the cod folder and restarted the computer and ran seismovision and still the same problem

anything else i can try besides reformatting?

IchBin

Post by IchBin »

Same problem here.
Discofish

Post by Discofish »

I have the same problem. I'm hoping there'll be another update or something that will include cfg's for CoD so us CoD players can make whatchamacallem's.
vorg

Post by vorg »

so this would be the reason we can't fast forward. blah blah

i'm a newb at seismovision
vorg

Post by vorg »

when do you think it will be fixed???

Post by Guest »

anyone??
bLy

Post by bLy »

i would be happy if a programmer or something could answer this...
crasher

Post by crasher »

didnt u guys see other games directories?

just crate "Configs" directory in cod

example:
X:\Seismovision 2\Data\Call of Duty\Configs

Best Regards Crasher!
ajoyna1

Re: cod - no cfg's

Post by ajoyna1 »

in seismovision, all the games have a list of "demo control config" such as "High-Detail.cfg," but for cod there are never any cfg's listed. I went into the wolfenstein folder in seismovision and copy pasted the wolf configs into the cod folder and restarted the computer and ran seismovision and still the same problem
Decrease your exam stress by using our latest ccna
zeemal

Re: cod - no cfg's

Post by zeemal »

.Under compatibility mode check the box and click the dropdown and find Windows XP :lol: :lol: :lol: